Intersections were coded using an ArcGIS online application. All DC Intersections were coded using data from Streetsmart by Cyclomedia 2017.
- While in editing mode, select an intersection to code.
- Use the intersection type drop-down to select the intersection type.
- Identify if there are multiple vertices at a given point.
- If multiple vertices are present, use the arrows to toggle through and select the intersection type for all vertices.
- Close editor window to save.
|At Grade||A leveled intersection.|
|Not At Grade||An unleveled intersection.|
Not an Intersection.
An intersection with NO signal, stop, or yield.
|Yield Sign||Yield Sign is present and is the only form of control at this intersection.|
|Signalized, Ped Signal|
|Signalized, No Ped Signal|
Signalized Intersections with no Ped Crossing signals.
|RR crossing, Signalized||Railroad Crossings with a Lighted Signal|
|RR crossing, Signs Only||Railroad Crossings with a Stop Sign or Warning Sign|