If you need to use one of the DDOT conference rooms, you must reserve one via your DCGov Office 365/Outlook account.
Using a Different Version of Outlook?
- If you are using Outlook 2016, check out: How to Reserve a Conference Room (Outlook 2016)
- If you are using an older version of Outlook, check out: How to Reserve a Conference Room (Outlook 2015 and earler)
- Login to Office 365 in your favorite Web browser: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?realm=ddot.dcgov.org
- Click on the Calendar icon to the bottom left of the browser window.
- Create a new meeting invitation with the relevant meeting information (dates, title, attendees, etc).
- Click into the box that says 'Add a location or a room'. Once clicked, a drop down menu appears prompting you to 'Add Room'. Click the Add Room button.
- After the Add Room button is clicked, the system begins a search for all available rooms at DDOT for the day and time that you specified in your meeting invitation. Note: by default, it will only show available rooms.
- Click on one of the available rooms. The room should now appear in two locations: The Room info box that you clicked in and also the Attendees section to the right:
- Send the invitation. In a few moments, the room (in our example above, room 317) will accept the invitation for the room booking. You should receive an email notification that looks like this:
- If the room is not available at this time, the room will decline the invitation and you must select a different day/time or a new room for your meeting.