Using a Different Version of Outlook?
If you are using Outlook in a Web browser, we recommend checking out this 'How-to' article: How to View a Conference Room Calendar (in Web/Browser)
In Outlook 2010, 2013, 2015 and 2016:
- From the Home tab, click on 'Open Calendar'.
- In the sub-menu, select 'From Room List'.
- A pop-up box will show all conference rooms within DC Goverment.
- To find the current list of DDOT conference rooms, type 'ddot'. The list should jump down to the location of all DDOT conference rooms, as shown below.
- Press OK and the rooms should now be added to your Outlook calendar bar to the left. Note: you may need to scroll down to see them.