Using a Different Version of Outlook?
If you are using Outlook desktop, we recommend checking out this 'How-to' article: How to View a Conference Room Calendar (Outlook Desktop)
You can easily view any DDOT conference room in the Outlook Office 365 web environment.
- After logging in, go to the calendar by clicking on the calendar icon:
- Above the calendar, click on the 'Add Calendar' dropdown.
- Select 'From Directory'
- In the From Directory box, type in the conference room number you want to view. For example, to view conference room 750,
- Type in 750.
- Click Search Directory
- See image below
- After a search, you should see the conference room you are searching for.
- Click on the conference room, then click OK.
- The calendar should now be shown in your 'Other Calendars' section